Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
Established : 1940
The Institution initially founded in the year 1940 as Department of Architecture in the erstwhile Nizam college of Fine Arts and Architecture, become the Govt. College of Fine Arts and Architecture in 1956 following the formation of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Subsequent to the formation of JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) in 1972, the college was merged into it. The college of Fine Arts and Architecture become one of the four constituent colleges of the University. In 1989, the college was bifurcated to form the School of Planning and Architecture and is since then a constituent Institution of the School of Excellence envisaged by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. The School through its time-established credentials has a long-term commitment in the areas of education and advancement of the disciplines of architecture and planning and believes in the common vision of Excellence in education as its underlying objective.
| Undergraduate Degree Programmes
|| Postgraduate Degree Programmes
|| Doctoral Programmes
|Bachelor of Architecture
||M.Technology in Planning